- Leading hotel asset management and owner advisory services firm
- More than 70 hotels, 29,000 guestrooms, $15 billion in client investments under asset management
- Full-service hotel advisory capabilities: acquisition due diligence, hotel development, pre-opening oversight, hotel operator/brand selection, contract negotiation, operations assessment/diagnosis, owner-entity accounting, custom consulting
- 25-year company track record
- 45 hospitality professionals
- Six offices located across the U.S. (Boston, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, South Florida (2)
- 30-year average industry experience across one-third of our team members
- Board representation on leading hospitality industry & real estate organizations: AH&LA, HAMA, ISHC, ULI and Castell Project,
- Diversified client types: family office, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, international investment companies, Fortune 100, visitor-based attractions, public/municipal agencies, lending institutions
- Specialize in full-service hotels and resorts, and select-service portfolios
- Largest asset manager of publicly-owned convention center headquarter hotels
- No competing lines of business, such as hotel management or direct investment – 100% focused on representing client hotel investments
The Value of CHMW is its people
CHMWarnick’s hospitality professionals possess real-world experience and perspectives that combine to form a team unsurpassed in knowledge and capabilities, allowing us to deliver the most comprehensive services available in the industry today. We offer a well-rounded group of specialists, anchored by senior-level leaders, and complemented by the industry’s brightest young talent, keeping it fresh, cutting-edge and connected at all levels of the hotel investment community. One-third of our professionals possess more than 30 years’ of hospitality industry experience, and as a group are regarded by clients and industry peers as leading authorities on hotel ownership issues, hotel asset management and hotel investment.
CHMW’s services are designed to provide hotel owners and investors with expert insight and recommendations throughout the hotel investment lifecycle. Whether developing a hotel from the ground up, evaluating an acquisition opportunity, selecting a hotel brand, negotiating a management contract, looking to enhance operating performance, or preparing to sell – we have the expertise and proven ability to help owners achieve their goals. CHMWarnick can represent client organizations in all things “hotel” or provide resources to complement existing client teams. We are highly adaptable and focused on identifying an approach that suits each client’s specific situation.
What type of clients benefit from CHMWarnick’s services? From sophisticated investors that may be new to the hotel sector, to seasoned lodging investors – we have served as a trusted advisor for over 25 years, achieving results on behalf of clients worldwide. CHMWarnick’s clientele is highly diverse and includes family offices, sovereign wealth funds, private equity, Fortune 100 companies, public/municipal agencies, colleges/universities, museums, hospitals, and lending institutions. All rely on our expertise and commitment to achieving results as a critical component of their hotel investment management strategy. Our ability to think like hotel owners not only allows us to anticipate critical issues, support owner decisions and positively impact performance at every stage of investment but also enables us to seamlessly align with client objectives, outline a roadmap and execute on strategies to achieve client investment goals.
Depth, diversification, and longevity is what makes CHMWarnick unlike any other hotel asset management or hospitality consulting firm. Not only have we represented owners on more than 400 hotels over the past 25 years, we have done so across nearly every major U.S. market and throughout the Caribbean, every major brand and many independent hotels. We have worked with both brand managed and independent hotel operators, across all property-types, including luxury urban hotels, destination resorts, full-service commercial properties, major convention center hotels, lodging facilities serving visitor-based attractions, mixed-use assets and select-service hotels and portfolios. Our current asset management portfolio of over 70 hotels and 29,000 rooms offers real time performance benchmarking capabilities, trends analysis and best practices unmatched in the industry today. Our size and scale allow us to quickly assess a hotel’s operation, and immediately identify opportunities for value enhancement, as well as potential risks that should be mitigated. CHMWarnick maintains a service culture that puts clients first, including direct senior-level support and responsiveness, to ensure the highest-levels of client satisfaction.
CHMWarnick has earned a reputation for excellence in the hospitality industry, not only with clients and employees, but also with constituents that we work with every day – the brands, the operators, the organizations to which we belong, and the greater network of professionals that represent the interests of owners just like we do. Whether a long-time client, or a new relationship, our promise is to uphold the very values that have enabled CHMWarnick to maintain a 25-year track record in doing what we do – providing exceptional, reliable and honest services, putting ownership first in everything that we do.